By Claudio Margottini,Paolo Canuti,Kyoji Sassa
1. Landslide stock and Susceptibility and threat Zoning,
2. Early caution, Instrumentation and Monitoring,
3. Spatial research and Modelling,
4. international Environmental Change,
5. advanced Environment,
6. danger evaluation, administration and Mitigation,
7. Social and monetary effect and Policies.
Read or Download Landslide Science and Practice: Volume 6: Risk Assessment, Management and Mitigation PDF
Similar environmental science books
This ebook includes peer-reviewed papers from the second one international Landslide discussion board, organised via the foreign Consortium on Landslides (ICL), that happened in September 2011. the complete fabric from the convention has been break up into seven volumes, this one is the sixth:1. Landslide stock and Susceptibility and danger Zoning,2.
Alongside the coast of Maine, status and fortune abound; town of Owls Head has little of both. Its humans occupy a beautiful peninsula in Penobscot Bay yet have raised merely two-and-a-half vacationer points of interest. the companies on the town with a number of staff are the final shop and lobster wholesalers.
Eco-Warriors was once the 1st in-depth examine the folk, activities, background and philosophies in the back of the "radical" environmental circulate. targeting the paintings of Earth First! , the ocean Shepherds, Greenpeace, and the Animal Liberation entrance, between others, Rik Scarce instructed interesting and occasionally scary stories of front-line warriors protecting an Earth they see as being in environmental peril.
This booklet is a suite of papers provided on the overseas Workshop on Geotechnical usual risks held July 12–15, 2014, in Kitakyushu, Japan. The workshop used to be the 6th within the sequence of Japan–Taiwan Joint Workshops on Geotechnical dangers from huge Earthquakes and Heavy Rainfalls, held lower than the auspices of the Asian Technical Committee No.
- African Palaeoenvironments and Geomorphic Landscape Evolution: Palaeoecology of Africa Vol. 30, An International Yearbook of Landscape Evolution and Palaeoenvironments
- The Oxford Companion to Global Change (Oxford Companions)
- Greening Brazil: Environmental Activism in State and Society
- Defending Giants: The Redwood Wars and the Transformation of American Environmental Politics (Weyerhaeuser Environmental Books)
- Notre combat pour le climat (French Edition)
Additional resources for Landslide Science and Practice: Volume 6: Risk Assessment, Management and Mitigation
Landslide Science and Practice: Volume 6: Risk Assessment, Management and Mitigation by Claudio Margottini,Paolo Canuti,Kyoji Sassa