By Laura Purdie Salas,Violeta Dabija
Read or Download A Rock Can Be . . . (Millbrook Picture Books) PDF
Best children's nonfiction science & nature books
What does residing eco-friendly suggest? For a few, it potential creating a dedication to lessen, reuse, and recycle each day. For others, it additionally capacity respecting and preserving our typical assets, so that they might be to be had sooner or later. In dwelling eco-friendly: the final word youngster consultant, readers study why preserving the surroundings is any such an important venture and why and the way teens should still soak up this significant reason.
Discusses the complicated elements of the breathing procedure in addition to info at the stipulations to which it most ordinarily falls prey, like lung melanoma and pneumonia.
- transparent structure saves time marking paintings - allows effective review of students' strengths and weaknesses - comprises diagrams and dealing the place priceless, to illustrate find out how to current solutions
Those tales are approximately woman Mei Splotches and the Mine Fairies escaping the fires within the mining components out west. woman Mei is a rescued road puppy who lives with “My Lady,” an aged girl with fairies in her domestic and backyard. The fairies are all from the Periodic desk zone. a few have lived within the Transition Township whereas others have lived within the urban of steel Alloys.
- Save the Planet: Helping Endangered Animals (Explorer Library: Language Arts Explorer)
- Making a Rainbow (My Early Library: My Science Fun)
- Marine Science for Kids: Exploring and Protecting Our Watery World, Includes Cool Careers and 21 Activities (For Kids series)
- The Sun (Space Neighbors)
- Kelly of Hazel Ridge (The Hazel Ridge Farm Stories)
Additional resources for A Rock Can Be . . . (Millbrook Picture Books)
A Rock Can Be . . . (Millbrook Picture Books) by Laura Purdie Salas,Violeta Dabija