By Margaret Rolfe
Create a menagerie of quilted creatures with fifty three fascinating foundation-pieced block designs via Margaret Rolfe! Piece dozens of animal and chicken designs, together with a panda, giraffe, rhinoceros, lion, flamingo, toucan, hippo, koala, parrot, and an elephant.
- Stitch even the smallest items of your blocks conveniently and accuracy in case you use Margaret's quick and enjoyable foundation-piecing technique
- Combine any variety of four" x four" blocks to make small or huge quilts
- Complete block directions, styles for 4 quilts, and a different ark block are included
Read Online or Download A Quilter's Ark: More Than 50 Designs for Foundation Piecing PDF
Best crafts & hobbies books
Mix'n'match Blocks and middle Stars for as much as 27 various Quilts. Create nine shimmering superstar quilts to embellish the partitions of your place. mix'n'match those nine stars with vintage duvet blocks to create as much as 27 bed-sized quilts, too. construct your star-making skills-start out with easy styles and movement to extra complicated styles as you research.
Candy sweaters and darling attire for all of the little ladies on your existence are effortless to crochet if you use styles via Patty Davis. With those designs, you could supply a distinct lady the thrill of donning colourful ruffles or appealing blooms--or either! The kinds variety from playfully informal to lovely and chic, and every trend is sized from yr to six years.
Award-winning artist Lea McComas stocks her secrets and techniques for sewing attractive and reasonable portrait quilts. examine her fun-to-master concepts this present day! • commence along with your favourite photograph and take off on an inventive trip. • pick out a style for making a portrait background—from uncomplicated to extra advanced.
ARE YOU ALREADY INTO THERMOMIXING? "Small presents hold friendship! " This proverb is actually real: even if at Christmas, for a birthday celebration, a backyard get together or a quick stopover at with great-aunt Dorothy - a present will hot hearts and make friendships. yet do you've got a difficult time bobbing up with a special thought for an ideal present more often than not?
- Modern Macramé: 33 Projects for Crafting Your Handmade Home
- Sewing Stylish Handbags & Totes: Chic to Unique Bags & Purses That You Can Make
- Snappy Style (Paper Creations)
- Cozy Stash-Busting Knits: 22 Patterns for Hats, Scarves, Cowls & More
- Bead Tapestry Patterns Loom Elizabeth Louise Vigee by Le Brun
- The Foxfire Book of Simple Living: Celebrating Fifty Years of Listenin', Laughin', and Learnin'
Additional resources for A Quilter's Ark: More Than 50 Designs for Foundation Piecing
A Quilter's Ark: More Than 50 Designs for Foundation Piecing by Margaret Rolfe